R. G. Drage Career Technical Center
2800 Richville Drive SE
Massillon, OH 44646-9480
8:00 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
LHS – R.G. Drage Home School Meeting
December 4, 2019 (click to download)
- Seniors if you plan to participate in graduation, either just at Drage, or just at LHS, or both, you need a cap, gown and tassel from Louisville. See Mrs. Sears in LHS Main Office if you need a Josten’s packet.
- Senior Picture day is on December 10th @ 1:15. Seniors will be released at 12:30 to come to LHS. You will be required to sign-in when you arrive at LHS so that your absence from Drage can be excused. If you ride the bus there will a bus at Drage at 12:30 to bring you to LHS.
- Louisville High School is offering free ACT prep course through our online program called Edgenuity. This is a free tool that will help students prepare for the ACT. Sign up sheets are in the main office @ LHS for students who are interested in ACT prep or contact Karen Andrews through email: email@example.com.
- Graduation Packet information is due December 20th. There is a $15 fee payable to LHS for seniors who wish to walk in graduation. This is already included in your LHS fees.
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is ready and open if you would like to fill out your information.
- Financial Aid information for college is available on the LHS website.
- Let your Drage counselor or Mrs. Clemson (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you need your high school transcripts sent to any colleges you are applying to. (Students on free/reduced lunch can get fee waivers for the ACT, SAT, and for application fees.)
- Please visit the LHS website and read the announcements weekly to keep up-to-date.
- Next Drage Home School Meeting is January 9, 2020.
- Order yearbooks @ www.yearbookordercenter.com. Click on the Enter school name or Enter 3121
- CLUB Picture Day is December 10th. Senior Class Group Picture will be taken at 1:15.