Meals will be distributed on Thursdays
· What: 5 days worth of grab and go style breakfast and lunches
· Where: Louisville Elementary School – drive-up line at door #1
· When: Thursdays from 10-Noon and 5-6pm
All meals are picked up at one time.
If you plan to use the free service, please sign up HERE by 5pm on Monday to help us determine how many meals we need and with the reporting we have to do for the USDA.
- Pick up times will remain from 10am – noon and from 5-6pm in front of Louisville Elementary School – you only need to attend during one of those time frames
- Please pull up in front of Door #1 at LES, remain in your car, and our volunteers will hand you 5 prepackaged breakfast and lunches for each of your children
- The USDA requires that you have your children with you during pick up and we must record the names of students receiving meals. It helps us tremendously if you write your children’s last name, then first name and the number of children receiving meals on a piece of paper and display it prominently in your car window. If any of your children are not in school, just write sibling after name of that child.
- If you are unable to drive to LES for pick up but need meals for your children, please call 330-875-1666 to discuss alternative arrangements. The office is open next week between 8 and noon.
- Parents, if you have lost a job or have experienced a reduction in pay, please complete a free/reduced application. You can mail the application to the central office or drop off at LES when you pick up your grab and go meals. If you qualify, the meal benefits will be available when your child returns to school and will carry over for the first thirty days of the next school year. We will have applications at LES during the meal serve, they can be downloaded from the district webpage or can be completed online at payschoolscentral.com.
It is important for you to refrigerate any necessary items. Due to limited resources, the menu will be restrictive and may not meet individual dietary needs. Please note: if your child has a food allergy, it is imperative that you attend the pick-up site with your child to ensure they do not consume foods they should not eat.
Here's a list of other school districts in our area serving meals as an "open campus." Please share with friends or use an alternative site that may be closer to your home!
Links and Resources
Food / Family Assistance
1-833-4-ASK-ODH - Open Seven Days a Week
The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) has opened a call center to answer questions regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).