Articles on Gifted Education:
- Byrdseed - Byrdseed is all about better understanding our gifted learners. Learn how to differentiate lessons, teach across the content areas, and appreciate gifted kids’ unique social and emotional needs.
- Conversation Pieces - So many students are ready for more challenges, and this site offers a wealth of resources to meet their needs. Free book quizzes, vocabulary quizzes, interactive math problems and writing topics are all ready-to-use, and include recognition for high-performing students. Teachers will find ideas to differentiate instruction, facilitate student projects, and much more.
- Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators
- Teachnology - The Online Teacher Resource - Free access to lesson plans, rubrics, worksheets, and much more.
- Hoagies Gifted Website - Welcome to Hoagies' Gifted Education Page, the all-things-gifted resource that you've been searching for. Hoagies' Gifted Education Page offers resources, articles, books and links for Parents, for Educators, Counselors, Administrators and other Professionals, and for Kids & Teens. Pick your entrance, but investigate them all!
- Gifted Sources - This website links some of the best sites on the World Wide Web based on subject and interest areas.
- Storybird- Students can write their own stories and add (already made) illustrations to produce an online book. There are public and private settings, so the online books could be viewed by parents who would have the opportunity to even download or purchase a paperback or hardback copy.
- Voki - Students or teachers can make their own speaking avatars and can even record their own voice to go with the character.
- Make Beliefs Comix - Students and teachers can create comics and dialogue.
- National Association for Gifted Children
- Ohio Association for Gifted Children
- Ohio Department of Education - Gifted Education Web Page
- SENG - Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted