Our Vision – E3
+ Engaged Community
= Endless Possibilities
Strategic Plan Goals and Initiatives
Provide environments to meet individual students’ futures
- Promote innovative and active learning environments
- Foster innovative and active academic best practices
- Explore flexible career pathways
- Coordinate multi-tiered social/emotional support systems
- Nurture programming that develops soft skills
- Facilitate awareness of the world beyond yourself
Promote successful relationships and opportunities
- Build awareness of all student opportunities leading to their future options.
- Explore opportunities for students and staff to provide community service.
- Publicize student and staff successes.
- Ensure parents know how and why to support their children academically.
Equip students for lifelong success
- Broaden the districts’ funding sources
- Develop and formalize a capital plan
- Execute and monitor our capital plan
- Explore partnering with other districts to enhance professional development
Thank you, committee members!
Jim Adkins, Jon Aljancic, Greg Anderson Jennifer Anderson, Frank Antonacci, Andrea Arney, Tom Balestra, Jay Barton,Amanda Beltz, Shannon Benson, Kris Bleininger, Kathy Boldon, Chance Bricker, Angela Burick, Jayson Buydos, Catherine Clizbe, Rick Crislip, Jill Curry, Melanie Davis, Nicole DeWalt, Joan Doolan, Tom Doyle, Kenneth Faye, George Flinner, Bob Ganser, Cara Ganser, Bethany Geosits, Jason Greathouse, Andrea Greco, Virginia Hall, Robert Hallier, Justin Haren, Christina Horn, Terrie Horn, Scott Jobe, Lynette Jobe, Jody Johnson, Carla Kandel, Kurt Kandel, Elizabeth Kasler, Kennedy Keister, George Kiko, Becky Kiko, Janelle Lehman, Arden Lingenhoel, Lisa Lingenhoel, Denise Mast, Abigail Metz, Anna Minor, Erin Neff, Ashley Nielsen, Mike Norris, Derek Nottingham, Matt Novosel, Michelle Novosel, Jason Orin, Jill Parrish, Brenda Ramsey- L'Amoreaux, Erin Reinford, Michele Shaffer, Matthew Stanley, Ben Stoffer, Kory Swope, Michael Thomas, Jina Turowski, John Twinem and Karen Vrabec.