All Year Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program http://www.ong.ohio.gov/
The Ohio National Guard is currently offering scholarships that will pay 100% of your college tuition for a two or four-year degree. As a member of the Ohio National Guard, you can serve while you attend high school or college. Call or text SFC Matt Locker at (330 )309-0355 or email at email@example.com . You can also visit the Ohio National Guard website or download this file for more information.
Varies College Club of Canton Scholarship/Loan www.starkcf.org/grants-and-scholarships/for-students
The Stark Community Foundation is one of the area's major sources of college scholarship support. Offering 100 diverse scholarships, these opportunities are made possible by generous individuals, families and businesses to benefit students from Stark and Carroll counties.
Varies Choose Ohio First: STEMM Scholarships www.ohiohighered.org/cof/higher-education-institutions#NEohio
This renewable scholarship will range in amount from $1500 and up per academic year. Students who wish to pursue an associate or bachelor degree in a STEMM field (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or medicine) are eligible to apply for scholarships from one of 40 Ohio colleges, universities, or technical schools. Eligibility and deadlines vary by institution. All participating schools are linked to the website above with contact information.
Scholarship information is available and updated on a weekly basis in the Guidance Office and on the high school website. Counselors will be available to assist students with this process.
- Be aware of deadlines and make sure applications are submitted before the due dates.
- Families seeking financial aid are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after October 1st. Visit the FAFSA homepage for more information.
- Nearly all colleges and universities offer scholarships through their financial aid offices. A separate application is sometimes required and the application deadline may be different from the admission application deadline. Consult the college admission office or their website for this information.
- There are many scholarships available and search engines to help you find them. See the local and national scholarship search links in the main menu.
- Remember to check with parents' employers, student's employer, churches, and any organizations or clubs you may be involved in for available scholarships.
- Be wary of services that guarantee you scholarship money for a fee - it's usually a scam!
- Your school counselor is available to assist you at any time.
Stark Community Foundation
Stark Community Foundation is one of Stark County's major sources of college scholarship support. Last year, the Foundation connected 380 students with $487,913 in college scholarships. The website features over 100 funds, each varying by the deadline date, criteria for selection, eligibility requirements and application information.
Fastweb is the premier online resource for paying and preparing for college. Since 1995, we have excelled in providing students with the resources to realize their educational pursuits, from the time they begin their college search in high school, to the day they land their first job after graduation.
College Board® Scholarship Search
Find scholarships, other financial aid, and internships from more than 2,200 programs, totaling nearly $6 billion. Enter as much information as possible to find the most matches. Scholarship information is based on the College Board®'s Annual Survey of Financial Aid Programs.
After several years of development and constant refinement, we are pleased to continue offering Unigo, a fast, easy and free way to find scholarships on the Internet. Unigo delivers accurate and timely search results that have been filtered and customized to match unique user profiles.
Since our founding in 1998, Scholarships.com has helped students find the money for college as well as learn about the entire financial aid process. Over the years, we've become one of the most widely-used and trusted free college scholarship search and financial aid information resources on the Internet and have been recognized by high schools, colleges and universities nationwide. We've built solid relationships with colleges and universities across the country and want to provide students with the opportunity to not only interact with prospective colleges but to be recruited by them as well. And it's all FREE.