SENIOR PORTRAITS FOR THE CLASS OF 2021
All seniors at Louisville High School MUST have their portraits taken by one of the two photographers listed below for the YEARBOOK portrait:
- Rick Black Photography: 927 W. main Street, Louisville, OH 44641 875-5800
- Denny Valentine Photography: 813 E. Main Street, Louisville, OH 44641 875-4689
*THERE IS NO COST TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED FOR THE YEARBOOK!
You may choose to purchase your photos from another photographer, but your photo MUST be taken by one of the official photographers listed above in order to have your picture appear in the high school yearbook. The yearbook staff uses the two local photographers in order to assure uniformity in the background of all senior portraits. Again, the sitting for the portrait is FREE.
For your convenience, photographers will be here at the high school. You may stop by on Wednesday, August 12th for Rick Black or Thursday, August 13th for Denny Valentine. The hours are 8:30 – noon, 12:30 – 2:30. Seniors can pick up your class schedule at this time. Please remember that portraits are due to the yearbook staff by October 1, 2020. If you miss the August picture dates or you wish to go to Rick Black Photography or Valentine Photography studios to have your portrait taken, please schedule an appointment early in the month of September. Plan ahead and be mindful that both photographers are busy and studio appointment times fill up quickly.
Please support our local photographers. They provide support to all of the schools, especially in extra-curricular activities. We appreciate their donations of time and services, and giving them our business is a great way of saying “Thanks.”
Remember that you must follow the dress code for your senior picture. Refer to your student handbook should you have any questions about the dress requirements. If you do not meet the dress code, your picture will not appear in the yearbook.
DRESS CODE REMINDER for BOYS:
- Boys must wear a shirt with a collar and tie. Suit jackets are optional but will provide a better-looking photograph. Hair length must be appropriate (we have to be able to see your eyes). No facial piercings. No visible tattoos.
DRESS CODE REMINDER for GIRLS:
- Professional, dressy attire is required. Do not wear sweaters, dresses, or tops that are low-cut or revealing. No facial piercings. No visible tattoos.
- The photographers recommend that girls wear a medium to dark solid colored top with sleeves for a better-looking photograph.
Senior portraits will be taken at LOUISVILLE HIGH SCHOOL on Wednesday, August 12th or Thursday, August 13th from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm. Senior schedules may be picked up starting on Wednesday, August 12th.